Monday, November 17, 2008

A fun weekend!

Friday evening, Joshua's parents and some of his siblings (just seven of them ;) came for a visit. Ever since we heard they were really going to come, Rosalind and I have been looking at pictures, saying "Nonny and Poppy and .... are coming coming to their little Rose."

After the first few minutes of "overwhelmedness" Rosalind was so happy to see everyone again and just loved all the attention she got.

Here's part of the crowd gathered 'round watching Jeeves and Wooster, a hilarious old British TV series. As you can see, it was nice and cozy.


Game time. Sandwiched between neighbors, we were trying to find quiet things to do...

Oh my, have I got a good hand or what!


Becca and I washing dishes together. It was great getting to talk to an adult while cleaning up! :)

Joshua and Dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Anna! Rosie is adorable in the pictures she is in! I bet it was fun having the Christensens at your house. Please tell Joshua and Rosie hi for me. I look forward to seeing you in December. See you then!:)!:)!:)

~Rebekka~