Friday, September 26, 2008

A few of my favorite posts this week...

How would you like to be handed $425,000 from Uncle Sam? This post really made the proposed bailout hit home! Yikes!

The provision of God is work What a great post on trusting God, yet realizing that His provision often comes in forms we might not expect. :)

Art of being a well dressed wife I loved this post for the simple reason that I needed to read it. As a girl growing up I really could've cared less about clothes and still struggle investing the time needed to be a "well dressed wife."

What you might do instead After trying several surveys and other "work at home opportunities"
I quickly realized how low the return was. Here are some interesting ideas of what to do with the time instead.

A life of less It's so inspiring reading testimonies of others who have made it through school debt free!

See other's favorites from the week here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clicked on a few of them. Thanks for sharing!

Susanne said...

A post about posts! Love it. I'll be going to check all those out. I love being directed to some great reading! Thanks for playing Anna.

Anonymous said...

I've spent the last half hours catching up on your blog and looking at some of the posts. It's fun to see you having fun! :) So glad for your new friends. Lookin' forward to the TV series you mentioned on the phone...and another picture of your little princess :).

You are loved,
Mama