Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Swagbucks

Swagbucks--it's all over the web. But if you don't currently use it, it is basically just a search engine that awards you points for searches you run. The search results are practically the same as from Google or other search engines only you get rewarded with points: usually one to three a day.

Every 45 points can be redeemed for a $5 Amazon gift card (there are tons of other prizes too of course). You don't have to do anything special except search through their site.

I've simply made Swagbucks my home page* and run my searches through them. What a simple way to save money! :)


Search & Win


*They have both a classic and an "ad-filled" home page version. I'd pick the classic. ;)

3 comments:

Writer Dad said...

What! I totally haven't heard of this. Sounds pretty cool. Thanks. : > )

A'yi said...

I'll have to try it.:) Sounds like a good idea to me.:)

Taliabo-Preacherman said...

Hi Anna:

Invite me to Swagbucks so that you can get the points...
Uncle Darryl

for these purposes I use this email address: taliabo@hotmail.com